Eighteen candidates are featured in this version of the Talent Menu, and they are ready to take the next step in their careers. Learn more about them here!Continue Reading >
Shemagh,Arab,TACVASEN,Tactical,Tessel,$10,tourword.com,Desert,/safaris,Wrap,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Hunting Fishing,Keffiyeh,Scarf $10 TACVASEN Tactical Desert Shemagh Keffiyeh Arab Tessel Scarf Wrap Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Hunting Fishing TACVASEN Tactical Desert Oklahoma City Mall Shemagh Keffiyeh Wrap Arab Tessel Scarf TACVASEN Tactical Desert Oklahoma City Mall Shemagh Keffiyeh Wrap Arab Tessel Scarf $10 TACVASEN Tactical Desert Shemagh Keffiyeh Arab Tessel Scarf Wrap Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Hunting Fishing Shemagh,Arab,TACVASEN,Tactical,Tessel,$10,tourword.com,Desert,/safaris,Wrap,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Hunting Fishing,Keffiyeh,Scarf
The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf,which has a multi-function,it will protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand.Used By Military Soldiers In Afghanistan, Iraq amp; Worldwide. Can also be used as a neck warmer or hand towel.Works well as alternative winter headwear, particularly in areas with snow and strong winds.
Instructions for Wearing a Shemagh:
1. With the shemagh completely open, match one corner with the corner diagonally opposite from it, folding the square in half and into a triangle.
2. Pull the folded edge of the shemagh over your forehead, positioning it somewhere between your hairline and your eyebrows.
3. Pull the right side around to the left so that it wraps completely under your chin. Pull the end over your shoulder and toward the back of your head.
4. Grab the leading or folded edge of the left side with your right hand and pull it all the way across your face, toward your right side. Unlike the right side of the shemagh, this left side should drape across your nose and mouth, not under your chin.
5. Use a tight overhand or double knot to secure the shemagh in place. This knot should be at the back of your head, roughly around the back center, and it must be tight enough to keep the shemagh on your face.
6. Adjust the shemagh as needed so that the material covers the top of your head and lower half of your face without covering your eyes. After this step, the shemagh is complete.
We focus on finding the best people to fill the positions our clients need. MAU means better business for our clients and better jobs for our applicants.
At MAU we pride ourselves on our people. Our superior processes, along with our personnel, mean lower turnover and higher output, helping our partners exceed their goals.
Join us on November 16th for a chance to start your new career with MAU at Milliken! Don't forget to bring your resume to be considered.Continue Reading >
Manufacturing has a long and proud history in our country. Read more about the history behind the manufacturing industry in today's blog.Continue Reading >